- RSS Channel Showcase 1776632
- RSS Channel Showcase 3034299
- RSS Channel Showcase 4142264
- RSS Channel Showcase 5308801
Articles on this Page
- 06/27/17--02:37: _Rounding the Bases ...
- 06/29/17--02:05: _One Tip For Deferri...
- 07/20/17--02:00: _The Four Ways to Ma...
- 07/27/17--02:00: _Good Debt, Bad Debt
- 08/01/17--02:58: _Should Doctors Be A...
- 08/08/17--02:47: _Real Estate Investi...
- 08/15/17--02:02: _Tips For Real Estat...
- 09/12/17--02:00: _Be an Owner, Not a ...
- 10/11/17--02:00: _3 Reasons to Buy In...
- 11/11/17--02:00: _Should Your Primary...
- 11/22/17--02:00: _How Doctors Should ...
- 11/30/17--02:00: _The Not-So-Secret S...
- 12/12/17--02:00: _What’s the Deal Wit...
- 12/23/17--02:00: _Double Your Money w...
- 12/30/17--02:00: _150 Portfolios Bett...
- 01/02/18--02:00: _18 Ways to Invest $...
- 01/09/18--02:00: _Is It Wise to Inves...
- 01/16/18--02:00: _How Cryptocurrency ...
- 01/23/18--02:00: _Real Estate Crowdfu...
- 06/27/17--02:37: Rounding the Bases for Financial Independence
- 06/29/17--02:05: One Tip For Deferring Taxes
- 07/20/17--02:00: The Four Ways to Make Money in Owning Real Estate
- 07/27/17--02:00: Good Debt, Bad Debt
- 08/01/17--02:58: Should Doctors Be Angel Investing?
- 08/08/17--02:47: Real Estate Investing Without the Hassle
- 08/15/17--02:02: Tips For Real Estate Crowdfunding
- 09/12/17--02:00: Be an Owner, Not a Consumer, to Achieve Financial Freedom
- 10/11/17--02:00: 3 Reasons to Buy Investment Property Out of State
- 11/11/17--02:00: Should Your Primary Home Count Towards Your Net Worth?
- 11/22/17--02:00: How Doctors Should Apply the Cashflow Quadrant
- 11/30/17--02:00: The Not-So-Secret Society of Accredited Investors
- 12/12/17--02:00: What’s the Deal With Bitcoin?
- 12/23/17--02:00: Double Your Money with the Rule of 72
- 12/30/17--02:00: 150 Portfolios Better Than Yours
- 01/02/18--02:00: 18 Ways to Invest $25,000 in 2018
- 01/16/18--02:00: How Cryptocurrency Paid For Medical School
- 01/23/18--02:00: Real Estate Crowdfunding vs REITs
As a child, very little filled me with more joy than visiting the ballpark. It was a magical experience. I still remember the feeling of being out under the lights, the smell of the green grass of the field, and, above all, the energy of the crowd. Nothing got me or the fans more excited […]
The post Rounding the Bases for Financial Independence appeared first on Passive Income M.D. | Passive Income for Physicians.
The dreaded capital gains tax. Just hearing those words strikes fear into the heart of many investors. You work hard to sell a property or finally profit on an investment and Uncle Sam swoops in for his cut. It’s unfortunate, but you can’t avoid it. … Or can you? Well, I’d like to introduce you […]
The post One Tip For Deferring Taxes appeared first on Passive Income M.D. | Passive Income for Physicians.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: real estate investments are some of the best ways to achieve wealth and financial freedom. And if you’ve read my other posts, you know that there are quite a few ways to invest in real estate – I’ve mentioned everything from crowdfunding to syndications and funds. […]
The post The Four Ways to Make Money in Owning Real Estate appeared first on Passive Income M.D. | Passive Income for Physicians.
Today’s guest post is by Pamela Starnes, M.D. You might recognize the name if you’re part of the Facebook group Physician Side Gigs or on the White Coat Investor Forum. She’s an active participant on these sites and has a passion for educating physicians on financial matters, particularly in real estate. In fact, she recently launched her […]
The post Good Debt, Bad Debt appeared first on Passive Income M.D. | Passive Income for Physicians.
What is an angel investor? An angel investor is usually a high net-worth individual that provides capital for a start-up business, usually in return for equity in the company. Typically, an angel investor needs to meet the SEC criteria of an accredited investor. The reason these investments are usually limited to accredited investors is that […]
The post Should Doctors Be Angel Investing? appeared first on Passive Income M.D. | Passive Income for Physicians.
You don’t know how many times I’ve heard something along these lines from fellow physicians, “I’d love to own a real estate investment property but I don’t want to be called in the middle of the night for plumbing issues. It’s too much of a hassle.” If this resonates with you, then a great solution […]
The post Real Estate Investing Without the Hassle appeared first on Passive Income M.D. | Passive Income for Physicians.
This is a guest post by Soren Godbersen of EquityMultiple, a real estate crowdfunding platform on my list of the Best Real Estate Crowdfunding Sites. EquityMultiple is not a sponsor of this site, but included in this post are affiliate links. Please see my disclosures for more info. I’ve been evaluating some of their recent […]
The post Tips For Real Estate Crowdfunding appeared first on Passive Income M.D. | Passive Income for Physicians.
Very recently, I was reading a book on finances, and the author gave an excellent piece of advice. He said, “Be an owner, not a consumer.” Already, I’m sure you have ideas in your mind what that might mean. The phrase sounds like good, solid advice, especially in a book on finances. The author mentioned […]
The post Be an Owner, Not a Consumer, to Achieve Financial Freedom appeared first on Passive Income M.D. | Passive Income for Physicians.
As you probably know by now, I’m a huge fan of owning rental real estate. I believe it’s one of the best ways to ultimately achieve your financial goals–especially if your goal is financial independence. However, buying and owning a rental property is not without its challenges. There’s dealing with tenants, property managers, plumbing and […]
The post 3 Reasons to Buy Investment Property Out of State appeared first on Passive Income M.D. | Passive Income for Physicians.
Buying a home is a big deal – it’s one of the biggest and most emotional financial decisions you’ll make in your entire lifetime. Haven’t we all dreamt of the home we’d buy when we grow up? When my wife and I neared the end of our medical training, discussions of where to live (and […]
The post Should Your Primary Home Count Towards Your Net Worth? appeared first on Passive Income M.D. | Passive Income for Physicians.
This is the second post of a two-part series on the cash flow quadrant. The first explained what the cash flow quadrant is and in this second post, we’ll talk about how doctors can apply the cash flow quadrant to achieve financial freedom. In my previous post, I explained the concept of the “cashflow quadrants” […]
The post How Doctors Should Apply the Cashflow Quadrant appeared first on Passive Income M.D. | Passive Income for Physicians.
I first heard the term “accredited investor” over coffee with a friend who happened to be a financial advisor. He was excited about a real estate deal he was involved in. My interest piqued, I asked him how he finds access to these deals. He said he’d be happy to introduce me to the operators, […]
2017 has been the year of the cryptocurrency. Of course, the most famous is Bitcoin. It’s been all over the news recently, largely because its value has skyrocketed in a very short time. Since the focus of this blog has a lot to do with investing, particularly in alternative investments, I’d be remiss if I […]
This Today’s Classic post is republished from the Physician on Fire. The original post can be found here. This is a great, easy calculation that everyone should know. I know I’ve used it to project out net worth and how soon it would take to reach our financial goals. Enjoy! Doubling your money is easy. Seriously. […]
This Today’s Classic post is republished from the White Coat Investor. The original post can be found here. Everyone’s always looking for the perfect portfolio for maximum return and minimum risk. Does it actually exist? Well, that depends on the individual. Maybe one of these might be the perfect one for you. Enjoy! Designing the Perfect Portfolio As investors […]
So a NEW YEAR is upon us! 2017 was a fantastic year for investors in general, so I hope it was a prosperous one for you. I believe that 2018 will be a great year as well and filled with multiple opportunities for everyone. A quick wish: May your 2018 be filled with much joy, […]
Today’s guest post comes from Ryan Inman of Physician Wealth Services and FinancialResidency.com. He is a financial advisor and a real estate investor, so I thought he’d be perfect to give his perspective on this subject. Take it away, Ryan. Many of my physician clients ask me about investing in real estate. They are either ready to buy their first […]
The post Is It Wise to Invest in Real Estate When You Have 6 Figure Student Loan Debt? appeared first on Passive Income M.D..
We’re back with another edition of True Doctor Stories. This one is a little different in the fact that the person highlighted isn’t technically a doctor yet, Kayee Tong is a second-year medical student. However, I felt his story was so interesting and timely that I felt that this would be a great time to interview […]
Today’s post is a guest post by Soren Godbersen of EQUITYMULTIPLE, a leading real estate crowdfunding platform. In fact, they are featured on our list of The Best Real Estate Crowdfunding Sites. The company is not a sponsor of the site, however, we do have an affiliate relationship with them. Commercial real estate has long been […]